Health Resources and Services Administration
Most HRSA publications are available online. Many can be ordered free of charge by calling 1.888.ASK.HRSA.
Highlights of HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Publications
- CAREAction Newsletters - Issues highlight HIV/AIDS care issues with insights from Ryan White grantees.
- Clinical Publications - HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau has developed a series of clinical protocols to guide clinicians in the delivery of high quality HIV/AIDS care.
- Data Reports - These reports include the State Profiles, biennial Ryan White progress reports, and data on grantee allocations and expenditures.
- HAB Bi-Weekly E-Mail - Regular updates about HIV/AIDS care issues including activities at the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau and elsewhere.
- SPNS Products - Newsletters, journal articles, and reports on activities and insights from SPNS HIV/AIDS care research and demonstration projects.
- Technical Assistance Publications - Resources stored in the TARGET Center Library include grantee and HRSA tools, manuals, training materials, and other items that are designed to help programs implement their programs more effectively.